Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wild West Rug Hookers at the Polar Plant

 The Polar Plant, in Powell, is an art based Coffee Shop with the largest art supply store in Wyoming. It is a very fun, comfortable place to create or just have coffee with friends.

The Wild West Rug Hookers met there for the first time on Friday Nov. 19th but I know it won't be our last. Since we all travel at some point to meet it is a pretty central location.


This is the room we hooked in. A group of knitters came in and there was more than enough room and fun for everyone!

Patty has finished the rug she started at our Camp with Katie Hartner. She was binding it. It's so pretty!

I have been dyeing wool to sell so I brought what I have so far. I did sell some but now I need to learn how to photograph it so I can sell on Facebook. I'm hoping to have a wonderful selection to vend for our Hook-In in May 2022. 

             I bought this pattern at the ATHA Denver Biennial. It's been a fun design to work on. 


Some of my spot dyes.


Some of the colors.


More colors.


Barb Hagler started this adorable Snowman Family. SO Cute!


We had the best time!


1 comment: