Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Rug Show at the Big Horn Mountain Hook-In in Shell, Wyoming

Here are the rugs in the rug show in Shell, WY. I have to include the sign the campground had up when we got there. I don't remember who made them all so I will post the names of the ones I remember.
 Valerie Begeman did this Atkinson design and changed it up. It doesn't show her little sheep at the bottom.










 Peg Carpenter finished this beautiful Iris while she was at the Hook-In.

 Betty Dahlin designed and hooked this incredible story rug.
 Sylvia hooked this Woolley fox design
 Sylvia Gauthier hooked this Theresa Rapstine torn strip design.
 Debra Inglis hooked this wonderful Woolley Fox design.

 Here is the sign at the Campground. We were the talk of the town!
As I find out who hooked what rugs I will add their names to these outstanding rugs!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way my City Scapes design was captured. ~ Shelly Atkinson

    https://www.facebook.com/shellyatkinsonrughooking/

    ReplyDelete