Monday, October 21, 2019

Saturday Rug Hooking in Shell, WY

It is always such a great trip when we go to Shell, WY to hook. The scenery is always beautiful and so is the company.
 Debra worked on binding her Old Blue Flowers, designed by Theresa Rapstine. Debra hooked this beauty with hand torn strips. As always, she does such a fabulous job.

 Patty was working on her Star rug she started at Prairie Rose Rug School with teacher Ingrid Hieronimus. Patty's hooking is always so perfect. I just love how this is turning out!
 I, Sylvia, finished the House and Horse designed by Theresa Rapstine. This rug is 36"x92". It is HUGE. I hooked it with torn strips. Katie Hartner Color Planned this rug. I am so happy with the way it turned out. I will be binding it for a few days!
This is a kit I, Sylvia, got from Katie Hartner, Woolley Fox, at our Hook-In in Shell where Katie vended. I worked on the binding and it is now on my table.

It was a beautiful day and as always it was a perfect day in Shell, WY

No comments:

Post a Comment