Thursday, December 19, 2019

December Rug Hooking in Shell, WY

The Wild West Rug Hookers met in Shell, WY for December. Patty, Jan, and I were the only ones but we sure had a great time! Jan finished the first rug she started 7 years ago and started another one. She has such a busy life that I'm not at all surprised it took her that long to finish. I hope we get to see more of her!

 Barb couldn't make it but she sent a picture of the rug she is working on. I just adore her colors!

 This is Jan's 7 year rug. It may have taken awhile but it turned out wonderful!

 I (Sylvia) hooked Kris Kringle from Woolley Fox. I hooked his coat in paisley shawl. This went so fast!

 Then I started Keith Kemmers Merry Christmas Time. I chose the large one. Again, I used a paisley shawl for the coat. It is a different one but they sure look similar.

 Patty is almost done with her large rug she started at Prairie Rose Rug School in August. It is even more stunning in person. Such a beautiful job!

I hooked a snowman from Barb Carroll's book to stuff. I'll hang a bell from his hat and add twigs for arms.

We always have such a wonderful time. I can't get over how blessed we are to have such a positive and uplifting group.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment