Monday, January 13, 2020

First meeting of 2020

We met in Cody at the Park Co Library on Saturday and we had three women who have never hooked with us come. I can't tell you what a blessing it was to have them.
Emily Keith hooked the pillow and wall hanging. She lives in Ten Sleep on the Big Horn Mountains and she hooks her view. We met her when we were demonstrating in Thermopolis WY and she later bought one of my Cheticamp frames. Getting to know her has been so much fun.

 Here is Liz, who is hooking for the first time, Emily, the above artist and Scotta. Liz and Scotta came all the way from Billings MT to hook with us and it was SUCH a pleasure to meet them.
 Patty is hooking her rooster in a wide cut. It is turning out so cute!
 Patty finished the rug she started at Prairie Rose Rug School. It is absolutely stunning!
 Since Patty was taking pictures of everyone else I found another picture of her to post. We can't leave out the photographer!
 I dyed both fabrics for my Coverlet from Old Tattered Flag. I copied the idea from Barb. I know which granddaughter will probably get this but I have to make some other grandkids rugs first. She got the Eiffel Tower I did awhile back.
 Here are me and Debra, busy hooking away. Everything I did on my rug I took out Saturday night and started again Sunday morning. I tend to do that a lot but I am always happier with the results.
 I have had this Kim Nixon footstool pattern for awhile now and decided to get it finished. I dyed all the fabric except for the background and had a blast hooking it. I need to make the stool,
 Debra is working on this adorable snowman from Spruce Ridge Studios. She even has a little paisley pocket that a felted snowman fits into. I believe the tree is going to be dimensional too.
Laura came too and as usual, we didn't get her photo but it was such a pleasure to have her there. The three new ladies hooking with the rest of us made it one of our most inspiring days!

No comments:

Post a Comment