Sunday, June 21, 2015

June Rug Hooking in Shell Wyoming

There were only three of us hooking at the Shell Church in Shell, WY but we had a blast. Patty was working on the background of her crocks, Carol was working on a new rug for her son, and had just finished her elk for her daughter.
This is Carol Messerli's original design. We are all so impressed with her work and love how it turned out.
I (Sylvia Gauthier) finished my Poppies rug by Sharon Smith.
I am so happy with how it turned out. The funnest part was using wool from other projects. Now only did I get to use up some wool I had extra, but my rugs are starting to have a cohesive look to them. This rug hooked up so quickly I almost wanted it to last longer. 

We still don't have a date set up for July but I'm hoping we can get together somehow, somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment