Thursday, March 21, 2019

March Rug Hooking in Shell, WY

Meeting in Shell is always a great day of  making rugs and wonderful conversation, not to mention the landscape, beautiful drive, and deer outside the windows.


 I showed my bag that was a Susan Quicksall pattern and kit. I know I've shown it before but since it's my new purse it was automatically there.

 Debra finished her Susan Quicksall pattern and kit for her Texas Bag. She did such an incredible job, as always. I absolutely LOVE this design and I can't wait to see her carrying her bag when it's finished! 


 Patty finished her Bea Brock design and it turned out amazing. Bea is another Texas designer! Texas sure has amazing rug hookers! It's beautiful Patty. She started it in Cody, WY at a class in the historic Irma Hotel, taught by Carrie Martin. The class in 2020 will be taught by Cynthia Norwood! We are so excited to have her come to Wyoming! I hope you can make it too!

Kelly brought her adorable chicken. This is her first rug hooking project. Kelly is such a fun addition to our group.

 And here is my rooster Roscoe. I had a blast hooking him. The design was a download from Aspen Rug Designs.
Laura brought her rug braiding and she gets out without a picture! I will have to make sure we get pictures next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment