Saturday, May 25, 2019

May Rug Hooking

This month we met at the Church in Shell, Wyoming. Carla was back from a wonderful adventure where her daughter graduated college and had a wedding all in the same day!

Carla has the outside lines of her first rug outlined and it is now time to fill the rest in. She has done a great job!

I finished my Ligonier Duo by Woolley Fox. There is a lot more beige and taupe in this rug than it shows. I had a lot of fun hooking them. It took me a long time to finally decide on the colors I wanted to use.

Patty finished her design by Nancy Gingrich. I just love how it turned out! Great job Patty!

After Patty finished her flower she started on a torn wide cut sheep. She had never done torn strips before so I was helping her out a little.


Patty was smiling at Carla. We have so much fun when we get together.
 I was working on my heart pillow....still. I only work on it when I go to hooking elsewhere. The rest of the time I work on a big project on my Cheticamp frame my daughter and I built. I love working on it so much!

I don't know what I was saying here but I know we were having a blast.
Please feel free to join in our fun anytime. Our meeting are always posted on this blog.
Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment