Monday, January 9, 2017

First Hook-In of 2017

Patty and Carol met at the Shell Church Friday to hook for our first Hook-In in 2017. I had planned to go but sometimes surprises crop up so I didn't go. I sure wish I could have.
 Since we had just hooked together there wasn't a lot of work that got done but Carol's sky is absolutely wonderful. She has really done a fantastic job on her rug.
Patty has finished her border since Friday. She was so nervous about running out of the border wool. She only had a 2" wide strip left of the border fabric. Whew! That's so close! Her rug turned out so wonderful!
Faye Schilling is in Arizona for the winter but she is still one of the Wild West Hookers and she finished her stool cover designed and color planned by Cindi Gay. This stool cover goes over an Ikea stool. Faye is such an amazing hooker.

Cindi has a class you can sign up for to make this stool cover and she walks you through color planning and putting the stool cover together Her website is probably the best instruction packed website I've ever seen. I'm always learning from her.

We will be hooking again this month on the 28th at the Library in Cody. I can't wait.

1 comment: