Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January at the Library Hook In

Patty, Carol, and I met at the Library Saturday for a fun day of hooking and catching up. It was a beautiful day and some of the snow we have been slammed with started to melt.
 Patty had started on her footstool designed by Kim Nixon, sold by Honey Bee Hive. Her background is a beautiful navy color.
 Patty brought her finished sunflower rug for us to see. It turned out wonderful Patty!!
 I haven't been working very much on my trade sign. In case you are wondering, I changed the title to 30 Mile Stage Stop. My great grandfather ran a stage stop between Roundup and Billings Montana. There was a salon, post office, and boarding house, and barn. My grandmother even drove a stagecoach before she was 16 years old.
Carol has her clouds all hooked and she is finishing up her sky. She has done such an amazing job on this rug.

We dearly missed our friends who were out of town and I hope Debra is back in time for our February meeting.

Times of our meetings and location are on the sidebar. We try for the third Sat. at the library but we can only book 3 months at a time so sometimes it's already taken. Visitors are ALWAYS welcome!

Blog post by Sylvia Gauthier.

1 comment:

  1. Patty's rug is beautiful and she started a footstool! I love the 30 mile stage stop too!

    ReplyDelete