Saturday, September 18, 2021

Wild West Rug Hookers in Cody, WY Sept

 The Wild West Rug Hookers met in Cody, WY at the Park County Library 9/17/2021 and had a great time! We have such a fun group and I love that is is slowly growing. Sue Kirwan even came from Bozeman Montana to hook with us thanks to Barb Hagler in Billings. The group represented Montana, Faye Schilling from Minnesota/Arizona, Debra Inglis from Clark WY, Patty Tyrrell from Shell WY, and me, Sylvia Gauthier from Cody WY.  Is it worth driving that far to hook? YES it IS. 

Faye Schilling used a pattern from Deanne Fitzpatrick's newest pattern book. I loved it so much I had to buy the book too. 
Debra Inglis hooked this wonderful rug designed by Trish Travis. She is going to darken the Best and Wishes but it is just an outstanding rug. 
Barb Hagler finished her beautiful rug from Woolley Fox. I absolutely love this color plan.
Sylvia Gauthier was working on the rug I started at the Katie Hartner Rug Camp in Cody, WY. Katie color planned it and I am so happy with how it is turning out! Debra Inglis hooked this pattern for Cynthia Norwood's book Primitive hooked Rugs for the 21st Century. It was always a favorite of mine even before I ever met either Debra or Cynthia. 
Sue Kirwan started this rug at the Camp with Katie Hartner in Cody, WY last month. I am really loving the brown sheep!
Barb Hagler bought this new Keith Kemmer/Woolley Fox rug at the Katie Hartner Camp in Cody, WY. I absolutely love this design!
Patty Tyrrell started this rug at Prairie Rose Rug School. Her teacher had her put quillies in the flower centers and it is such a cute addition to an already cute rug!

We all had a wonderful time and I can't wait to see my hooking friends again. Soon, I hope.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment